Effervescent personal trainer and gym owner Libby Babet is well known in the Australian health media landscape for her impressive expertise, vast energy and ability to make everything she touches (including the most hard core workout) seem fun.
We’re thrilled to welcome the AGOGA gym owner and founder of Bottoms Up Fitness (a great girls-only boot camp, which began on Bondi Beach) and ultimate cool surfer chick, to Sporteluxe’s expert contributor family.
Here are a few fun facts about Libby even her keenest clients and followers probably don’t know
- She recently launched Australia’s very first range of savoury protein bars.
- She has a Bachelor’s Degree in Journalism.
- She trains MTV host, Myer ambassador and model extraordinary Kate Peck.
- She loves carob more than chocolate (scandalous!)
- She doesn’t own a single bra that’s not a sports crop.