Everyone loves Asian noodles, right? And we’re especially loving this stir fry hoisin chicken dish with fresh herbs and vermicelli noodles created by Chang’s. Simple, tasty, healthy and economical. Your taste buds (and dinner guests) will thank you!
Hoisin Chicken Stir Fry
Preparation and cooking time: 15 minutes
Difficulty level: Easy
Free of nuts, dairy and gluten
What you’ll need:
- 1 pack of Chang’s Vermicelli Noodles
- 500g chicken (or pork) mince
- 1 tbsp vegetable, peanut or canola oil
- 3 tbsp Chang’s Hoisin Sauce
- 1 tbsp rice vinegar
- 1 tsp sugar
- ½ tsp. salt
- 1 bunch asparagus, tender parts only, cut into 1 cm pieces
- ½ medium red chili, finely sliced – optional
- 1 cup basil leaves, finely sliced
- 1 cup coriander leaves, roughly chopped
- 1 cup flat leaf parsley leaves, roughly chopped
- 1 cup finely chopped spring onions-white part only
How to make it:
- Place noodles in a bowl and pour ever boiling water. When just soft drain under cold water and reserve.
- Heat a wok and add the oil then the chicken mince and stir until it begins to colour. Add all other ingredients and stir until the meat is cooked.
- Transfer the noodles to a serving platter or shallow bowl and spoon over the chicken and herb stir fry. Then enjoy!