This pose is great for lengthening the hamstrings, opening your hips and instilling strength and courage. Want to give it a try? Here’s how..
- From a right side three-legged dog position exhale and bring your right knee to your left elbow.
- Transfer your right hand to the centre of mat.
- Begin to turn your torso towards the left moving onto the inner blade of your left foot.
- Begin to kick your right foot out to the left side, pressing into the heel.
- Squeeze your inner thighs together
- Breathe deeply for three to five breaths.
- Repeat the posture on the other side.