Breakfast is such an important meal in the day and one, which is too frequently missed with the chaotic rush out the door. Well, miss no longer, because this Rosehip Tea Bircher is a game changer. It will nourish your body and help add a beautiful glow to your skin.
The unique element to this delicious breakfast is its oats soaked in rosehip tea.
Rosehip tea is derived from a little bud, rich in flavonoids and vitamin C and it’s these powerful anti-oxidative properties that fight free radical damage and the ageing of cells in your body, including skin cells.
When combined with whole oats, berries, raw honey, coconut and yoghurt and there you have the perfect formulation to improve your energy and your glow. Enjoy!
FACT: We’re huge fans of both nutrition and natural products here at Sporteluxe, which is why we were excited to hear about the collaboration between our regular contributor, nutritionist Jacqueline Alwill, and luxe beauty company Jurlique, which focuses on wellness as one of its brand pillars. Together, they will promote the importance of eating a nutritious well-balanced diet and taking care of your body inside and out, throughout all of October. This beautiful recipe is a great start!
How to make delicious rosehip tea bircher
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1/2 cup shredded, unsweetened coconut
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 cups strongly brewed rosehip tea
- 1 cup mixed berries, plus extra for serving
- 1/2 cup coconut, full fat natural or greek yoghurt
What to do:
- Combine oats, coconut, honey and rosehip tea in a bowl and stir to combine.
- Lightly fold through berries, cover and place in fridge overnight.
- In the morning, top with yoghurt, additional berries if desired and serve.