Adidas girl, Ellyse Perry is currently taking the world by storm. The gorgeous and multi-talented sports woman currently represents Australia in both football and cricket. Wow, now that’s talent! Starting out professionally when she was only 16 years old, Ellyse is a wonder woman and says that she could not have made it without the support of her friends. Here, we quickly chat to Ellyse about about what she can’t live without, her love of protein balls and her latest Adidas video called Mygirls.
- How many times per week do you work out or train? I usually train once or twice a day, just depending on my program and when our next match.
- What are your healthy go to snacks? Yoghurt with fruit, muesli, nuts and protein balls.
- What can’t you stand and why? Getting stuck in traffic!
- How do you relax? Hanging out with family and friends. Going out to cafes and listening to music.
- Do you have a favourite juice or smoothie and what is the recipe? Juice – green apple, pineapple and ginger.
- What can’t you leave the house without every day? Drink bottle and sunscreen.
- Favourite skincare product? SPF Factor moisturiser
- Favourite makeup product? Benefit mascara
- Favourite piece of clothing in your wardrobe? The Adidas by Stella McCartney range