This nourishment bowl with sesame chili tofu is packed with nutrition, flavour, and will keep you full for hours. It’s the perfect recipe to get back on the healthy eating track, especially if you’ve indulged a little too much over the weekend.
Nourishment bowl with sesame chili tofu, wakame speckled soba noodles and an orange miso glaze
Miso orange glaze
- Mix together all glaze ingredients in a bowl.
- Cook over medium heat until thickened slightly, place into a small pouring jug.
- Cut up tofu into desired sizes.
- Coat lightly in rice flour.
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Pan fry until golden.
- Coat in sesame seeds and togarashi spice.
- Soak wakame seaweed in cold water for 10 minutes and cut into thin strips.
- Thinly slice cucumber and avocado.
- Cook soba noodles according to directions, toss in seaweed and oil.
- Assemble and serve in your favourite bowls.
- Drizzle over with the orange miso glaze and enjoy with a beautiful pair of chopsticks.
In the mood for dessert? Try Jessica Sepel’s healthy peanut butter fudge recipe.