Here in Australia, summer is almost over (Noooo! How did that happen?) But just because we’ll soon be swapping beach days for park picnics, doesn’t mean that you no longer need to wear sunnies. Your peepers need protection from UV rays all year round, to help prevent eye problems later down the track. Which is fine by us, because we’ll take any excuse to buy a new pair of sunnies!
They’re the perfect way to add an extra touch of style to any outfit — even if it’s just your activewear. They also tend to come in handy for hiding the telltale signs of a late night Netflix binge the night before (or a few too many glasses of wine!).
Here, we’ve rounded up 11 chic pairs of sunnies the Sporteluxe team is loving right now. Whether you’re an aviators gal, love the cat-eye look, or prefer demure Audrey Hepburn-esque tortoiseshell sunglasses, there’s something for everyone. Scroll through the gallery for our top picks.
1. Assembly Label Frame 01 Amber Sunnies
2. Man of Many X Pacifico Optical Limited Edition Buckler Sunglasses
3. Sunday Somewhere Pixie Sunglasses
Shop the Sunday Somewhere Pixie glasses
4. Kulitta In Surma Sunglasses
Shop the Kulitta in Surma Sunglasses
5. Bailey Nelson Esquire Sunglasses
Shop the Bailey Nelson Esquire Sunglasses
6. Oscar Wylee Ella Sunglasses
Shop the Oscar Wylee Ella Sunglasses
7. Le Specs Fluxus Sunglasses
Shop the Le Specs Fluxus Sunglasses
8. Quay Australia High Key Aviators
Shop the Quay Australia High Key Aviators