Liz Kelsh is a one of the Australia’s most in-demand make-up artists who has worked with countless celebrities both here and overseas. We convinced Liz to share some of her best-ever summer beauty tips and tricks to help you get your glow on!
1. Try mixing a little luminiser in with your sunscreen for long sleek shimmering limbs.
2. Cleanse your face twice before bed. All the sunscreen and self-tanning of the summer months can take its toll.
3. When applying self-tan try using a tanning mitt. Seriously, it will change your life!
4. Self-setting cream eye shadows are great for summer and can look oh-so-natural.
5. To avoid smudging when applying mascara, try applying it to the bottom lashes first.
6. Remember the no make-up look doesn’t mean no make-up! Just keep it simple and use neutral colours!
7. Buy some cream bronzer. It’s brilliant for those days you would rather go foundation free yet want a little colour.