Entertaining this weekend? These bite-sized Thai chicken parcels are healthy and seriously delicious.
Lemongrass chicken pandan parcels
300g chicken breast, separated into two 150g amounts
2 tbsp lemongrass paste
2 small French shallots
1/2 long red chilli chopped
1 tsp ground ginger
2 tbsp tamari
1 tsp fish sauce
3 cloves garlic crushed
1 tbsp olive oil
1 tbsp maple syrup
Oil for brushing
- Dice 150g of chicken into small cubes.
- Place remaining chicken into food processor and blend till smooth paste. Remove and add to the rest of the chicken.
- Add in all herbs and spices and marinate over night in the fridge.
- Preheat the oven to 175 degrees C.
- Discard excess marinade. Wrap a heaped tablespoon of chicken mix into two pandan leaves by folding one leaf around one side, then the second, around the other side. Secure with a toothpick.
- Brush with a little oil, transfer to a lined baking tray and bake for 12-15 minutes, until cooked through.