Raw vegan top deck chocolates sprinkled with strawberries and roses
For dark chocolate
½ cup cacao butter or coconut oil (melted)
2 ½ tbs coconut nectar or maple syrup
Few drops vanilla extract
2 tbs cacao powder
For white chocolate
½ cup raw cashews (soaked for 3 hours)
1 cup cacao butter (melted)
3 tbs coconut nectar or rice malt syrup
½ tsp vanilla bean paste
For strawberry topping
¾ cup freeze dried strawberries
2 tbs freeze dried strawberry powder
½ cup edible rose petals
silicone chocolate mould tray
- Place all ingredients for the white chocolate in a food processor. Pulse until you get a very smooth, lump-free consistency.
- Half fill the mould tray with white chocolate and place in freezer for 1 hour (or until slightly hardened).
- In a small bowl, place all ingredients for the dark chocolate and stir until well incorporated.
- Remove moulds from freezer and pour dark chocolate carefully over the top of white chocolate. Return to freezer for 1-2 hours or until chocolate has hardened.
- Remove moulds from freezer/ Push chocolates out from the silicone moulds and place on a tray.
- Sprinkle sparingly the freeze-dried strawberry powder, followed by freeze dried strawberries. Finish off by placing one or two rose petals on each chocolate.