2 frozen bananas
1/4 cup coconut cream
1 teaspoon vanilla bean extract or powder
3-4 tablespoons almond butter
1/4 cup peanuts, chopped and toasted
1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
1/4 cup raw cacao powder
1 tablespoon maple syrup
1. Combine bananas, coconut cream and vanilla in blender or food processor until creamy.
2. Pour the mixture into icy pole moulds filling half way, then adding a heaped teaspoon of almond butter fill each to the top with remaining banana coconut mixture, poke an ice cream stick down the middle of each and set in the freezer for 6 hours.
3. Once frozen, prepare the chocolate coating by whisking together melted coconut oil, cacao and maple.
4. Place a large piece of baking paper on a tray, remove ice creams from molds then dip into the chocolate, coating evenly, sprinkle with peanuts on each side and place on baking paper to set for a moment before repeating the process.
5. Eat immediately or pop back in the freezer to set and eat on another occasion – sooner rather than later!