We’re always on the lookout for healthy dinner inspo here at Sporteluxe HQ. Which is why we love this delicious chilli, honey and tamari fish recipe by Lorna Jane Clarkson from her gorgeous new book Nourish: The Fit Woman’s Cookbook ($44.99). It’s a cinch to make and packed full of Asian-inspired flavours.
Chilli, honey and tamari fish bundles with Asian greens
Preparation and cooking time: 35 minutes
· 1 fresh long red chilli
· 500g gai lan (Chinese broccoli), trimmed, cut into 5cm lengths
· 500g baby bok choy, halved
· 75g snow peas, trimmed
· 2 x 200g firm white fish fillets
· 2 tablespoons tamari
· 2 tablespoons cold-pressed extra-virgin coconut oil
· 1 clove garlic, crushed
· 1cm piece fresh ginger, around 5g, grated
· 2 teaspoons raw honey
· 1 tablespoon finely chopped
· fresh coriander leaves
· 1⁄3 cup loosely packed fresh coriander
· 1 lime, cut into wedges
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Finely chop half the chilli; thinly slice remaining chilli.
- Place two 30cm squares baking paper on a board. Divide gai lan, bok choy and snow peas between squares of paper. Place fish on top of vegetables.
- Whisk tamari, oil, garlic, ginger, honey, chopped coriander and chopped chilli in a small bowl until combined. Drizzle tamari mixture over fish. Gather corners of baking paper together above fish; twist to enclose securely.
- Place parcels on oven tray. Bake for about 15 minutes or until cooked.
- Place bundles open on serving plates. Sprinkle with sliced chilli and coriander leaves. Serve with lime wedges.
For more inspiration follow Lorna on Instagram @ljclarkson