We really, really love curry! The flavours in our easy paleo chicken curry rocks and we make it super creamy by using pumpkin puree! Make sure you make enough for leftovers. Curries are always better the next day right?
Easy paleo chicken curry
Serves 4 Prep time: 15 minutes Cook time: 30 minutes
6 chicken thighs, diced
1 brown onion, chopped
1 cup pumpkin puree
2 medium zucchinis, sliced
2 cups button mushrooms, sliced
1/4 cup water
2 tbs butter or coconut oi
1/2 tbs turmeric
1/2 tbs paprika
1 tsp chilli flakes
1 tsp cumin
- In a high heat saucepan melt the butter. Add the onion and spices and sauté.
- Add the chicken and cook until the sides have just turned white.
- Turn down the heat to low and add the pureed pumpkin and water.
- Stir until combined and then cover and allow to simmer for 15 minutes.
- At the 10 minute mark, add the zucchinis and mushrooms.
- Serve with a dollop of coconut yoghurt, fresh coriander and a side of cauli-rice.