This delicious salad is loaded with liver-loving ingredients as well as antioxidants to promote optimal health. It’s a great dinner accompaniment or light lunch alternative.
Vegetable, quinoa and pomegranate salad
- 200g snow pea sprouts
- ¾ cup cooked red quinoa
- 1 handful cooked green beans
- 2 cups roasted vegetables (pumpkin, sweet potato, capsicum)
- 1 avocado sliced
- ½ seeds from a ripe pomegranate
- 1 sprig fresh mint
- 3 tbs olive oil
- 1 tbs apple cider vinegar
- 1 stevia stick
What to do
- Place the snow pea sprouts in a large bowl and pour the cooked quinoa over the top. Then scatter the beans and roasted vegetables, followed by the avocado and pomegranate seeds over the quinoa. Loosely tear the fresh mint and scatter over the top.
- Whisk the olive oil, apple cider vinegar and stevia together and drizzle over the salad. Season to taste.
Tip: Ensuring your ingredients are organic and locally farmed can reduce the ingestion of harmful chemicals and pesticides.