For the first time ever Roxy’s global fitness tour, #RUNSUPYOGA, lands on Aussie shores. Taking place on Sydney’s iconic Manly beach next Saturday 24th October, this event promises to be an epic day of fitness and fun. Participants can expect to run, stand-up paddle board and practise some yoga alongside a live DJ set, fresh organic juices and healthy snacks.
1. What are you most looking forward to about Australia’s first #RUNSUPYOGA event?
2. What are your three top tips to prepare for the run, sup and yoga activities all rolled into one event?
3. How can girls prepare to run 3km on sand?
Run or run in the sand.
4. Do you have any tips for first-time SUPers?
SUPing is all about being free but also being able to use your core strength to stabilize you. If you’re a first timer you might feel some muscles that have not been used before! It’s an amazing activity!
5. What’s your favourite thing about being involved in the #RUNSUPYOGA events?
Women coming together to make fitness fun!