“These bliss balls are a super nutritious high protein snack perfect to satiate sweet cravings and nourish and protect your skin from the inside out,” says natural beauty expert Carla Oates aka The Beauty Chef. “These delicious, addictive snacks are rich in vitamins, minerals, phytonutrients, antioxidants, protein, essential fatty acids, prebiotics and probiotics. They’ll keep in the fridge to up to three weeks in an airtight container.” Sounds great to us!
The Beauty Chef glow bliss balls
Makes approximately 12 balls
- 200g raw almonds or almond meal
- 9 pitted dates
- 60g clean protein powder
- 30g of Glow Inner Beauty powder
- 2 tbsps of cacao powder
- ½ tsp cinnamon powder
- 1 ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 90ml water
- Chia seeds
- Desiccated coconut
- Blend almonds in a food processor until finely ground.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and mix well.
- Empty mix into a bowl and shape into round balls. Dip in chia seeds and coconut.