Here at Sporteluxe we subscribe to the wisdom that our health is our wealth, however many Australian women suffer from debilitating health issues that affect both them and the loved ones around them. That’s why we’re thrilled to support Priceline Pharmacy’s amazing Sisterhood Foundation, which helps support Australian women and their health. And for two weeks, there will be a spotlight on the Sisterhood, as the foundation tries to raise as many funds in two weeks as it has done since it launched.
What is the Priceline Sisterhood Foundation?
The Priceline Sisterhood Foundation was launched in 2011 and is dedicated to raising funds and awareness for charities that directly support some of the biggest health concerns facing Australia women and their families. Media personality and 2013 Australian of the Year, Ita Buttrose is the Foundation’s Patron and joined in her support for this important cause by model and Priceline ambassador Samantha Harris.
Given the whole Sporteluxe team is passionate about supporting women, we love the heartfelt idea behind this campaign. With 100 per cent of the proceeds raised going directly to five charity partners, the Sisterhood is instrumental in raising awareness for issues such as mental health, fighting cancer and family wellbeing
The Priceline Sisterhood charity partners include:
- PANDA (Perinatal Anxiety & Depression Australia)
- Children First Foundation
- Look Good… Feel Better
- Alzheimer’s Australia
- Australia Cervical Cancer Foundation
Chances are you know and love someone who has been affected by serious illness. So as a gesture to them and to countless other women who need our love and support, this September is the time to make practical steps of support.
So how can you help support the Sisterhood?
- Simply donate a minimum of $5 simply by texting the word SISTERHOOD to 0497 222 444 or make an in-store donation at any Priceline Pharmacy.
- Then share a “heart” symbol somehow on your Instagram account, using the hashtag #share4sisterhood. For each post, Priceline Pharmacy will donate funds directly to the Sisterhood Foundation.
- Purchase selected items from the catalogue (24 Sept – 6 Oct) and a portion of all featured offers goes directly to the Sisterhood Foundation.
- Attend one of the many in-store events and activities will be happening throughout the campaign to raise funds.
A dedicated story for Priceline